CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

im done with this chemo stuff...

It's late for me to be up, but I wanted to let all of you know how I was doing. I went in on Tuesday for my 4th Chemo! I only have two more to go. I truely am reaching my limit. I had a very rough time emotionally and physically during my treatment and now after. Evertime someone asks me how was chemo I feel very nauseous and I ask them to not talk about it. I haven't really broke down and cried about all that I am going through not even a tear, but I sure have cried enough during this round!
A social worker woke me up during chemo on Tuesday and he was telling me about all the emotions one can feel during this time in there life, and I think I just gave in after that. I let this all become very really to me. This week my Mom had to leave to help my sister Jenny who lives out of town and I told my mom I would be ok. I realized how much I loved the help my Mom always gave me right after my treatment. This week I have been especially grateful for those that came and took care. Ok i am heading off to bed.

7 comments:

Wendy M said...

You are such a beautiful spirit! Of course you are going to go through the emotions of it all too. That's part of the experience. Just remember how many people love you and are praying for you daily. I love you and am so glad we had a chance to talk the other day! Hang in there!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Alena,

I am so sorry you're feeling sick...my thoughts and prayers are with you. I want you to feel better...

Love Sara (Sam's sister)

Hondusota said...

Its almost over... I love you... Im sending to you a really cool book, I hope you will have time to read...(Gergo gave me you're address)
Here is a big hug from Minnesota...

Maria

Anonymous said...

I know you do not want to hear that only two treatments are left -but hey - that is good news! You are over the halfway point and I know you can do it. We are all(cousins included)praying for your fast recovery. You are such a strong woman and we all love you so much...

molano said...

I love you Alena. You call me if you need me. Unfortunatly, I work till 5. Melanie

Anonymous said...

To sweet little Alena.....
Keep your spirits high, we're all pulling for you and praying hard for you! Love, Gr & Gr Slade

Anonymous said...

Alena you are almost done and hopefully you'll be forget this bad thing and you will have to remember just the friends who love you so much. I would help you, if I could do anything for you just let me know.
Monika (Hungary)