CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Life is Good

I really became disconnected this time. Before chemo and after I haven't really shared what I have been doing or how I have been feeling, but I am doing well now. I had the opportunity to go to Monterey and Yosemite this past weekend with my sisters family. I really had a good time surrounding myself in God's beauty.
My sister Jenny and her family moved into our house as they await for their house to be built, so life has been adventurous and I have had a lot of time to help them out. I take it a day at a time and make sure that I loved everyday. I love thanking Heavenly Father everyday for a wonderful day. That is one of my favorite things to do.
I have my 5th CHEMO on Wednesday! I can not believe how time has just flown by. I have really enjoyed my summer. It's been a little different then I thought summer would have been but I have really enjoyed spending it with friends and family and finding out so much about my self. Thank you all for always sending love my way.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Good luck this Wed. While you are in for Chemo, I will be flying home. That's right I am moving back. I start working on Friday but quickly afterwards I hope to visit with you again and this time I won't be as rushed. Take it easy these next few days.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better. Those prayers work miracles! Lots of Love!!!!!