CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 25, 2007






Life sometimes feels crazy at my house! Cant you tell....yes!!!! the kids were driving mommy nuts so it was time for the kids to chill out with auntie and get some craziness out. It went well and they even helped clean up..... in my dreams. HAhAh well actually Kai (6) helped with some of my room. It looks like we picked up some of the pig sty. Life is good. Even though it doesn't go our way something right always works out. These beautiful pics are a testimony to that!

1 comments:

The Winkler Clan said...

You guys are so crazy!!!! You need to send those boys over to my place to play. Nothing like 5 boys all about the same age runnin around together! Hope you are feelin better sweatheart. I think about you often and pray for you.

Linds