CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

There is something on my head!

Some of you have not seen me in a few months. Well this is what I am looking like these days. September 5th was my last chemo, so it has been 2 months and a week! My hair has grown this much!





So here are some pictures of the bald one who will soon be bald no more.





Everyone loves to rub my head and call me fuzzy, chia pet, a little duck and little chicken. So far these have been my new names. On occasion I hear Alena!




















Sometimes I look in the mirror and I look like my Dad when he was little with a buzz. This picture reminds me of that look.

3 comments:

Amy said...

ALENA!!! You look beautiful! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see you in a few short weeks!

Amy

Dev and Asha said...

too cute!!! i am in love with you!!!

Angel said...

Hi again,
I am so excited for you! It will be fun to see how the new hair grows in. My Aunt's (passed away 2 years now) hair got darker and very wavy after her therapy. What a new adventure! You are so brave!! You inspire me!