CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The wee little hair

My hair is coming in in slowly. You can still see my scalp but my hair is umm almost a half and inch long on top. There is a mixture of blonde and a darker color, so it is hard to really see the new hair. I can't wait to see what it will look like in a few months.
I am finding more mobility in my arm and I test myself to see how far I can reach. It is crazy to think about all the things I used to do with out thinking. Now I have to ask my self all the time if i am able to do certain tasks, but it comes with the surgery territory.
My energy level is coming along. Yesterday, all my family spent the day building a tree house. I was in a chair most of the time answering to "can you give me the hammer, here hold this or I need that pencil." I think I was the most tired out of all of them!!! I really laughed at myself over that one. I was falling asleep at dinner!
Thank you all for sharing with me a very important time of my life. It has been wonderful receiving so much love and seeing the capacity of love. It truely is endless. I hope all is well in your lives and that you are seeing the blessings God gives us daily. I love you all, Alena

2 comments:

Shelsi said...

Hi Alena! This is Shelsi! You found my website and left a message in my guest book. Your message was so sweet it made me and my family all teary eyed. Thank you so much! I remember when I started getting my hair back. My scalp felt like sandpaper. It grows pretty fast! Anyways, do you have an e-mail address? I would love to keep in touch with you! I don't know anyone around my age who has gone through this stuff except you now. Well, thank you again for your inspiring message. You can e-mail me personally if you'd like. You can find the address on my website. Talk to you later and keep up the positive attitude! You are so gorgeous by the way!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for hair! It won't be long till you have a sexy little pixy cut...