CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's here! The last chemo

In just a few hours I will be doing my last chemo!! I will be happy to report the information the oncologist gives for the next step. This is getting exciting! I know that I will have surgery sometime in October; i believe. I cant believe the summer is almost over and I am on my last chemo. Life has just gone by so fast. Thank you all for checking up on me. I will hopefully be feeling up to telling you what is going on with in the next few days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope all went well. Can't wait to hear how you are doing. We love you...

molano said...

you know I love you and I'm praying for you everyday! go listen to some soothing music and close your eyes and speak a very positive mantra over and over. Love Melanie

Wendy M said...

That is so exciting! I'm glad you're making it, and will be looking forward to the report!
:-) Wendy

Unknown said...

That's just Awesome, Alena. I haven't been commenting much, but just know that I've been keeping up with your blog throughout the summer. You're one trooper and I admire your faith and strength. I can't believe your almost done!!!

Jeri Call said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. We think about you all the time! Hope you are doing well.
Love ya,
The calls