CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Healing Words

When I came out of the surgery and I was exclaiming joy from surgery I was not far off. I truly felt from the Lord that the cancer was taken care of and that I had reason to rejoice in him! Well, Dr. Bodai called today and told me that there was not cancer in the lymph nodes and he made clear margins. I am cancer free! I had such an amazing feeling of love from my savior as I woke up and he told me I was ok. I can't believe that he allowed me to feel that comfort even before the results. The Lord does speak to us today. I know that if we seek for him in our lives he will bless us ten fold. Thank you for all the prayers and for the fasting. YOU all made it happen. YOU all have amazing faith. YOU moved my mountain! Isn't it amazing what we can do in the quiet of our homes or even in a car ride pleading to the lord for our desires. He will bless us with what we ask if it be his will. I know this to be true. In my hardest time while sick and feeling like a big blob he was there for me. Oh...I want to tell you . The night before I wrote in my journal that I wanted to know what it felt like to have a hug from the savior. Everyone always talks about warm arms around them and they knew that there were being hugs by angels. Well, Saturday night as I laid in the recliner and my mind was racing with discomfort and my body felt like hell I would feel moments of peace. My mind was quite. The same feelings you get when you hug someone you haven't hugged in ages, like the world stops and all that matters is that you are in there arms. It is quiet, still, warm, loving and peaceful. I felt him! Thank you for your prayers. They helped me so much.

p.s. i wish for you to pray for another friend of mine who was just recently diagnosed with cervical cancer. She is a wonderful mother of two and a wonderful wife and she is only 24 years old. Her name is Nicolette Lawerence (Dicus) Please pray for her...it is now her turn for love and support.

3 comments:

miss H Wiest said...

Yay!!! No more cancer,... good because I HATE IT!! that stinken cancer.. ;{ Im so glad that you are feeling the blessings, the blessings of healing and comfort that EVERYONE has sent your way. We love you AL- Brian, Hila, and Brenners

molano said...

Yay Alena! And we will pray for your friend....

Anonymous said...

Alena, I am so glad that you are "cancer-free"! I would like to visit you, just I can't, you know we have an ocean and some miles between our houses ;-), so I am just dreaming about visiting you.
Take care! Bye!
Monika (Hungary)