CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Im doing just FINE!!!!!

Hi everyone! I am feeling great and I am getting used to the new way that I feel. I have been resting alot and moving around as much as I can. This afternoon I made my own lunch, cleaned up the kitchen, and even took out the trash! Then I went straight to putting on my make up which I then cried off! I was feeling so overwhelmed with the love that I have been feeling from all my family and friends. Man, do I feel the prayers working. My Mom picked up my Great Aunts wheelchair this afternoon, so this evening Sam took me out for a stroll. Jenny took all the kids in their family stroller and we looked at all the Halloween decorations. This was a perfect evening for a walk out in the night with the family. I look forward to everyday. I can't wait to get past this time in my life and become the new woman, in which cancer has given life to. If there is anyone who wishes to come see me and wondering if it is ok...Come on over. I am at home all the time! I would love to see any of you. I kind of feel like a freak show!!! Well time will heal all and I will be up and running as soon as I can. Thank you all so much the love is overwhelming. I love you, Alena

6 comments:

Bethanie said...

Beautiful Alena, Melanie gave us the update and we are keeping you in our prayers. You are an inspiration!

Love, Sam's Auntie

Amy said...

Alena! I'm so happy that i got to talk to you the other night. It was definetly the highlight of my day. I think about you quite often, there are tons of beautiful flowers here and I've taken pictures of nearly all of them. I can't wait to see you! I love you!

Amy

molano said...

Alena, you are amazingly positive.

Anonymous said...

Gr/Gr Slade: Dear little Alena, we are so in awe of you. You will never be "freak show." You will always be beutiful lovely Alena. We love you and are pulling for you........

Anonymous said...

Hi Alena, Sma's sister here....I love you and can't wait to come visit you soon. As soon as I'm done with this silly musical I'm in, I would love to come out and see you! I'll entertain you or something!! Hugs and kisses!

Love Sara Medakovic

Anonymous said...

Hey little girl, glad you are starting to feel like you again. Each day you will get stronger and then there will more you will be able to do. Remember this is not a freak show, we all care about you so very much and if you do not feel like visitors, just say not today, maybe tomorrow. See you soon.

All my love "Uncle" Rich