CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 7, 2007




I really like putting pictures on the blog it makes it look so colorful. These are some wonderful women in my life. My grandma whom I got my love of the out doors and gardening from. Also, she gave me my first sewing lessons and now it is one of my favorite hobbies. My sister Jenny who is my greatest strength and mentor when life gets scary. Thanks Jenny! Hilary and her cute Brennie Bear thank you for coming and seeing me and for your amazing support even thought I can't see you as often as you wish you could. You still make me smile. Sarah Landford in the cute apron. Even though life is crazy for you I love seeing your strength in your ability to serve and lift others. Amy Patterson, this is my wonderful roommate. Whom I am going to miss much. It was so much fun living with you and I will miss our wonderful bright yellow cottage. I am so glad I was able to grow so much by your example daily. I will miss you much! Well, I hope all of you can enjoy these pictures they tell their own stories. I am surrounded by your comments on the blog, cards, hugs, phone calls, and visits. This makes the smile on my face last forever. Thanks for all keeping me feeling wonderful at this time.

6 comments:

delavoyeteam said...

hey alena. we just wanted to say that we love you alot , and that he was nice to see you at the campout 2 weeks ago. we hope that you would always stay strong , and we are thinking about you a lot . the boys say hi, and they want to see you . call us ....
arno, charene, and the boys

Anonymous said...

So glad to see the wonderful photo's. You look so cute with the shaved head. Of course, you would look cute with any kind of hair style! Such strength and so wise at such a young age. Hang in there! You are an inspiration! Sam - thank you for taking such good care of our special Alena. Next time I see you both get ready for big hugs!!!! All of the Clark clan sends their love and prayers your way. Call anytime! Blessings.. Aunt Carol and Uncle Bruce......

Anonymous said...

So glad to see the wonderful photo's. You look so cute with the shaved head. Of course, you would look cute with any kind of hair style! Such strength and so wise for such a yound age. You are an inspiration! Sam - thank you for taking such good care of our special Alena. Next time I see you both get ready for big hugs!!!! All of the Clark clan sends their love and prayers your way. Call anytime! Blessings.. Aunt Carol and Uncle Bruce......

Anonymous said...

Alena--will be thinking of you tomorrow. I believe you are getting your second chemo treatment Monday, 11th (tomorrow)! We love you!!

Readyforadventure said...

Today seeing was so great. You are so gorgeous! You are such a great example and an inspiration to all. My prayers are with you. *Athina

Anonymous said...

Hi Alena! I think I need to come to one of your appointments so I don't go crazy waiting and wondering how your treatment is going.

I just called Sam to see how you are doing and to get any kind of update...it's so hard being at work and trying to get stuff done when I want to be with you at the hospital. Hopefully you are just as entertaining as you were at your last treatment.

I'll come by later to see you and ask your parents if I can move in too. :) Imiss you and I'm going through Alena withdrawals!

Seeing you at church yesterday was the highlight of my week! See you tonight!

~Amy