CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hair Cuts







My hair finally got to the point where I could not take it any more. It started falling out by touching it this weekend and then by this morning I had to wear a scarf to work because if I didn't I would have looked like a tree in fall. My hair would have been blow'n in the wind. After work I went over to Sam's and we both shaved our heads. My Nephew Talon (3) Said "where is Auntie Lena." He also kept saying "I see that head!" I was a little sad but it is pretty funny. I go for another round of chemo on monday. I'm not looking forward to the nausea, but after a few days it goes away. I'm moving back home this weekend and I am very happy to have my parents close by to help me. Thanks for all you support.

5 comments:

Jeri Call said...

You are BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you are feeling well. We miss you! Let us know if there is ever anything we can do.
The Calls

Anonymous said...

Still my hot momma!! I wish I looked that good with no hair :) love u weena

molano said...

Charene, Mrs. Orr, and I are having fun looking at the pictures~ you are beautiful! Mrs. Orr says you are "striking".
More pictures! Did Sam shave all his hair! I love the swirls...
Charene says he looks like a cinnamon roll. He looks yummy! Do you need more help moving?

Meg said...

i read that you aren´t sure who message come from. This is Meg Buckwalter. I love the new look. How are you feeling?
much love to you.

Nichelle said...

What can I say...it doesn't surprise me that you are still a little "hottie"!! You are and will always be beautiful on the inside AND the out!!

Oh, Jaedyn and Jeron want to see their "Lena", so let us know when you are up for a visit!!!

We Love you and miss you SOOOOOOO much!!