CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm trying my best!

Well, I have been down for a few days but I'm at my parents house trying to get my self to go to work. Yesterday I ventured out by my self for the first time! I'll tell you what I am tired today. I realized that I can not go with out a nap during the day. I know that if I just stay at home and feel like I am doing nothing that is just as damaging to myself if I were to run a marathon right now! It is good for me to spend a few hours doing things that make me happy and then take a rest. Amy, Sam and my Mom get on me to make sure that I am treating myself well.I don't know if the blog will be as frequently written since I am not always up and around to get to a computer. Amy and I don't have one, so I have to go to Sam's or my parents. Thanks for the comments I look forward to hear from you all. Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alena! You are such a strength to me. I love you and keep you in my prayers. xoxo

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Alena! Hey darlin' Thinking of you always, and hoping you are having a great day! Can I just tell you how awesome your man Sam is! I see how much he loves you just in the way he writes about you. If you get a puppy, you better post a picture of him so we all can see who is going to be there for you! Well get some rest and do as your family says and spoil yourself, you deserve it! Miss you! Jazmine Livingston (Joyner)

Anonymous said...

Hey Alena! I'm sure thinking about you! I hope you are feeling O.K.! I love you!

Sara Medakovic

molano said...

Thinking of you everyday. Love you, Melanie

Kristie said...

Hi Alena,
Just wanted to let you know that it was good to hear your voice the other day, and so good to talk to your parents. Oh tell your dad to quit whinning I'm working on his toolbelt hat. I just want you to know that I love you and think of you and your family daily. Jen would love to have your address so can you send it to kristiedennis8@hotmail.com. I keep you in my prayers and I know that the sweet attitude that have will take you a long way in this trial. Keep smiling and know that you are loved. With much love and kisses
Kristie Dennis