CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Friday night

Hello everyone-
My dear girl friends wanted to have a surprise party for me Friday night, but Amy (my roommate) let me know about it! I can still act surprise since this was all done with out me knowing. I saw that Amy posted a comment but if you dont klick in comments then your would not find out. Friday the 4th of may we will have a get together starting at 7. If you wish to see me or my family your are more than welcome to come. I am gateful for my friends for wanting to share my load. Thanks girls for always thinking of me! Well to all those who decide to come I will see you there.
.....Alena

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alena- I just wanted you to know how much I love you. All of us (my family) are praying for you!!! You are so amazing and strong. I have always looked up to you for that. I LOVE YOU!!! See you tomorrow night.
Rachel Forman

Anonymous said...

Hi Alena! I would go to your party on Friday (if I could). I hope that Gergo will be there and he let you know how much I love you!!!
Monika Tertsch (Hungary)

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Alena, I wanted to let you know that I heard your news, and I want you to know that I am way over here in Utah thinking and praying for you! It is amazing the technology that is out there, and I have complete faith that you are in great hands! You have amazing strength and a strong spirit. I hope you have a great Friday night with your party. I am sorry I can't be there. I am praying for you and your family. Say hello to your wonderful sam for me!!!
Jazmine Livingston (Joyner)