CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My Anticipation

I just went into a P.E.T. scan today. It is the newest and greatest tech. I was grateful for the opprotunity to have this accurate reading of my body. I dont have my information with me at this time to explain this more. IF you have questions I would love to respond. I also got a C.T. scan.. I think that was what it was called. It is somewhat like a Mammogram but it used the radioactive gluclose Molecule they injected me with for the P.E.T.. We will see if the cancer is only in the spot we hope or if it has had enough time to travel through my one breast onto the other or even if it had gone into my Lymph nodes. Honestly the later my prove to be true. But I have much hope. So depending on when this is the first time you have looked at my blogg we may have already put my results up. I am getting tired since I have been up since 4:45 for my Scans today. I love you all.

3 comments:

Connie and Gary said...

Hi Alena, Our thoughts and prayers have been for your these past few days and will continue to be! Use your quest for knowledge and positive attitude and strong faith to face this challenge!! You have many healthy years ahead :-D
Much love,
Connie Webb

Anonymous said...

Friday night we are having a party for Alena at her parents house, 7-10pm. If you need directions call Amy Patterson

Anonymous said...

Alena, we love you so much!!