CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Why this Blog Spot

I, Alena, would love to be able to provide a way that all my loved ones can keep tabs on me during this time in my life. I am so grateful for all the prayers, thoughts and fasting that has been done on my behalf. I have been so blessed with many phone calls of people wanting to tell me that they were thinking of me and wanting to know my newest progress. Due to this out pooring of love I will be on the phone all day!!! So this is the best I could come up with. I wish there was some way I could recieve your hugs every second of the day and could tell you, by my own words, I love you and your concerns lift my spirit. I will be having Sam, Amy Patterson (my roommate), my family and myself switch off telling my progress. So, bare with us as we perfect this. And sorry if I spell like poop. Well thats why and My family and I look forward to hearing from you. Please take the time to communicate with us. I love you all so much.

4 comments:

miss H Wiest said...

Alena you are one of THE srongest people that I know! You can do this, I know you can. I really want to be there for you in this time of need-- let me know how I can help, I will drive down in a second. You are my best friend Weena-woosers and it hurts me to see your heart ache, to see you unhappy, and scared. Know that you are very loved by EVERYONE and not alone. my prayers are with u!

Hondusota said...

Alena, I love you so much...My body if far away from you, my mind and my heart are near to you... my heart hurts, but I know who you are... I you will be victorius...My prayer and my desires are only to you...

Jeri Call said...

Alena, we love you so much! We know you can get through this. You are in our hearts and prayers. Conutine to stay focused on the good things in your life and this will soon pass.
Love,
The Call Family
Aaron, Jeri, Austin and Hannah

Unknown said...

I bet you never thought news would travel as far as Jacksonville, Florida. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know your family, friends, and your faith will get you through this.