CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Love of the Sabath Day!

Thank you so much, all of you for your support through prayers and fasting. My family and I feel your love. I have to say that I have not been in contact with Doctors, so there is not much to say for my treatments. I hope with in this next week I will be in contact with Doctors to see where the cancer is located.
This day was so beautiful and the sun sure was shinning. I have really learned how to love others. I hope that through this I come to understand my hand in the Lords work, and that everyday we can ask the Lord what he wants of us. Who he wants us to hug and serve. My thoughts of others changed instantly. I would be driving in my car and either someone would do something amiss to me or I to them, and I wondered "what has your day been like? What kind of trails are your going through?" Wow! the amount of compassion the Lord wants us to have for each other. I felt an opportunity like never before to understand how the lord wants us to treat others in our thoughts and deeds. This is definitely an aspect in me that will take a lifetime to perfect. To both Saras, Uncle Bruce and Aunt Carol and the Calls thank you for your strengh and prayers. Also, to all others who are concerned for me. I love you all. Amy and all my girl friends and all those who helped Friday night from the Ward I sincerely thank you for a lovely night. Good luck to all those with Finals this week! Love alena

1 comments:

Steve Hargadon said...

The Hargadons had a great day fasting and praying for you, and we felt the Spirit so strongly as we closed our fast. We love you!