CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Talk with Dr. Bodai

Well, I was very excited to hear that the cancer was only in one spot, but they are still very concerned for my age and the effects for a surgery now. I was hoping more then anything to not go through chemo, but the doctor really wants me to start as soon as possible...like next week. I was shocked to hear that. Because of the size and the location he would have to take out a significant part of my breast, so they are hoping to shrink the tumor down and then have surgery. We have not received the hormone results back from the biopsy. This is the deciding factor for my treatments. I have an appointment with my new Oncologist (who is my doctor through my treatments) on Friday. By then I hope to know when the first day of Chemo is. Thank you all for your prayers. I love the support.

1 comments:

Steve Hargadon said...

Alena: we keep praying and we keep feeling the Spirit. Thanks for sharing what's going on. We love you.